Providing female incontinence products across the country
Though millions of Australians are affected by incontinence, women are often particularly vulnerable to experiencing its effects. Life events such as childbirth, urinary tract infections, the ageing process, weakened pelvic floor muscles and more can lead to an increased risk of incontinence. So if you're one of the many women with incontinence, it’s critical to have the right supplies and hand for managing symptoms.
Here at Incontinence Products, we stock a range of female incontinence solutions. Designed to provide support for women with incontinence, we’re dedicated to offering solutions that provide dignity, with a selection of leading washable, reusable and disposable underwear and other solutions. Stay dry throughout the day and night with a selection from our range.
Women’s incontinence pants, pads and much more
Our women’s incontinence pants are discreet, waterproof and designed to be machine-washable. They’re born from our collaboration with leading Australian underwear brand BONDS® and incontinence experts Night N Day Comfort. With high absorbency, maximum protection and odour-neutralising tech, they’re available in a range of discreet styles that can easily be worn under clothing without attracting attention.
We also stock a range of other supplementary products which are ideal for those living with or supporting someone with incontinence. Our range includes:
- Ladies’ incontinence pants, pull-up briefs and underwear — From bikini-style briefs to more conservative Cottontails, our range of women’s underwear will cater for you perfectly, no matter what your preferred style may be.
- Swimwear — A little leak every now and then shouldn’t stop you from enjoying the activities you love. That’s why our women’s swimwear features built-in absorbency, discreet styling and an elasticised waist to prevent any issues with overflow while you’re having fun in the water.
- Side-opening women's incontinence pants — Fitted with fastening sides, these briefs are designed for maximum protection. They’re ideal for those who are less mobile and enable changes to be made easily.
- Women’s incontinence pads — The perfect option for LBL or ensuring you don’t have any unwanted leaks overnight, pads are designed to mould to your body perfectly without scrunching, enabling you to stay as comfortable as possible. Available in a range of different sizes and absorbency levels, we offer both disposable and reusable options.
- Nutritional supplements — Ideal for ensuring people at risk of malnutrition receive adequate caloric and nutritional intake. These products are available in both powdered and pre-made forms, but should only be used under medical supervision.
- Intermittent catheters — With minimal preparation required, our catheters are safe, hygienic and convenient.
- Onesies — Perfect for those with special needs or sensory processing conditions, our onesies can be a comfortable garment for those who might otherwise experience difficulty with using other incontinence products or garments.
- Bed mats — Rest securely with our bed mats. Perfect for use at home or on a night away, our disposable bed pads will help keep your linen and mattress dry.
NDIS funding for women's’ incontinence products
At Incontinence Products, we’re a registered NDIS provider — so when you purchase women’s incontinence products in Australia, you may be eligible to use your NDIS funding. Whether you’re picking up some ladies’ incontinence pants for yourself or someone you act as a carer for, select “NDIS” as your payment option while you’re checking out. And if you’re unsure whether a specific product is eligible, just get in touch with us — we’ll be able to provide you with specific information.
Buy our online women’s incontinence products today
Explore the full range of women’s incontinence products right here on the Incontinence Products website. If you’re purchasing these items for the first time, we understand that it can be a bit overwhelming — so make sure you speak to our team if you need any assistance. Our team will be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have, and ensure you find the products you need.
Additionally, we also stock a large range of other helpful products which can be useful for managing your own incontinence or providing care for someone else. Personal care items like body wipes, hand sanitiser, clothing protectors and more are available on our website. We’re your one-stop shop for all your incontinence needs, and our range is continually expanding — so make sure that you check back regularly to see which new items have been added.
If you have any questions about our product range or are looking for a specific item, reach out to our team. You can get in touch on (02) 9531 2011, email via firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use our online form.