IncontinenceProducts.com.au is your One-Stop Shop for high-quality, washable incontinence products. We only stock the best brands at amazing prices so our diverse selection of continence aids has something for everyone, including washable heavy incontinence pants, reusable incontinence pads, incontinence bodysuits, and much more!
Urinary incontinence, faecal incontinence and associated issues are experienced by more than 5 million Australians, which translates to over 20 per cent of adults, children, and seniors. That's why we've made it our top priority to offer continence products and incontinence solutions that are specially designed for people of all ages. That way, you can live freely and not have to constantly worry or stress about incontinence or whether or not the products you're using will suit your specific needs.
Reliable products for day and night-time use
With our selection of incontinence aids, you'll have no problem finding a product that suits your wants or your needs. One of these products within our range is our heavy incontinence pants, which are washable, reusable, and can be worn discreetly under your clothes. These products come in multiple styles, shapes and sizes to accommodate people of all ages, sizes and body types and levels of mobility.
We have pull-up incontinence pants that are suitable for both day and night-time use. A great feature that all of them share is that they promote your dignity whilst still allowing for full independence and mobility. You don’t have to wear anything bulky that leaves you feeling restricted in your movement or embarrassed to use them. In fact, you may forget that you're wearing an incontinence aid entirely!
Highly absorbent and very discreet and subtle
Though we carry a wide variety of incontinence solutions from the best brands on the market, there are several qualities that all of our products share. These include:
- Absorbency — Our absorbent products are designed for different levels of incontinence. There's light, which is absorbent up to 400ml, and heavy, which absorbs up to 1,000ml (over 1 Litre!). That means you can wear a pair of our washable heavy incontinence pants all day long without worrying about potential leaks.
- Subtlety — One of the greatest features of our clothing products is that they're lightweight and discreet. These include our washable incontinence underwear, swimming incontinence pants, onesies and bodysuits, and more.
- Quality — We only carry brands that have proven themselves and their products. To us, that also means only using premium materials that are built to last.
- Comfortability — Just because you're using an incontinence aid doesn't mean you have to feel uncomfortable, whether you're wearing washable period underwear or lying on washable incontinence bed pads. That's why the products we carry add a feeling of comfort or are so subtle that you don't even notice them at all!
Washable, reusable, and disposable products
Though we do carry a range of disposable products, including disposable underwear, nappy pants, pull ups, gloves, wipes, and bed pads, the majority of our products, including our washable heavy incontinence pants, are entirely reusable. This is by design, as we identified multiple advantages to using washable and reusable products. To name a few, reusable incontinence aids are:
- Eco-friendly — Naturally, products that you can wash and reuse create less waste and less landfill compared to disposable products you have to throw out after just one use. The value in creating less waste is something all of us can agree on!
- Affordable — Investing in long-term incontinence solutions will save you from having to buy the same products over and over and over again. This is what makes reusable and washable products much more cost-effective from approximately 3 months onward.
- Equally effective — A great thing about reusable incontinence products in comparison to disposable products is that there's no sacrifice in quality or performance. They're equally effective, hygienic, and absorbent.
- Convenient — Once you purchase your incontinence aids, all you have to worry about is washing them when necessary. It doesn't get any more complex than that!
That being said, there are some products that simply aren't meant to be reusable, such as wipes, gloves, and disposable nappies. Also, you may also only need a product for the short time and don't have to invest in a long-term solution. For that, we're confident that you'll find the products that suit your needs in our range.
Order your incontinence products online
Are you tired of dealing with the daily stress of incontinence? Our affordable and effective products are the solution you've been looking for! With over 30 years in the incontinence industry, you can rely on IncontinenceProducts.com.au to provide you with incontinence aids that are reliable, discreet, safe, and even made here in Australia.
We want our customers to have an enjoyable and stress-free experience shopping for incontinence products online with us. That's why we offer Afterpay and have a friendly and knowledgeable customer service team on stand by.
If you have any questions about our incontinence products, shipping, or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us. You can reach us by calling (02) 9531 2011, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, filling out our enquiry form, or visiting us in-person at 9 Box Road, Caringbah, NSW.
We hope to hear from you soon.