The unique formula of V-Wipes™ disinfectant wipes is proven to kill a broad variety of bacteria and viruses, including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Virus which is killed in 60 seconds, Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Klebsiella pneumoniae (CPE/ CRE) and the Measles virus. The formulation is pH neutral and they feature a high quality apertured fabric perfect for fast, effective cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces within the healthcare environment. V-Wipes™ are an Instrument Grade – low level, and can be used on environmental surfaces and non-critical medical devices such as hospital beds and theatre trolleys.
V-WIPES™ disinfectant wipes have been used on a vast range of materials over more than a decade and have excellent general materials compatibility. However it has not been tested on every type of plastic or material. Should you notice degradation, cracking or a change in the colour of materials please immediately discontinue use of V-WIPES™ on that material.
HELPS CONTROL INFECTION:
V-WIPES™ disinfectant wipes can be used for routine cleaning and disinfecting. This makes for simplification of cleaning and disinfecting with one product that can be used for both applications.
- Intended for use on environmental surfaces & non-critical medical devices
- pH neutral – safe for use on most surfaces & equipment
- Highly absorbent apertured fabric
- Leaves surfaces streak free
- Extremely durable
- Non hazardous
- Does not contain phenolics or chlorine
- Non flammable
- Friendly to use on metals (non corrosive)
- V-WIPES™ DO NOT contain the biocide ingredient called Poly Hexa Methylene Biguanide (PHMB).
Quantity per packet
80 wipes per packet
Quantity per carton
12 packs per carton