- Age adapted nutrition, designed specifically to meet the nutritional needs of older children.
- Whey protein enriched and dominant for improved tolerance and protein balance.
- DHA* and EPA* enriched to provide a source of long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids to enterally fed children.
- Fibre enriched, MF6™ fibre blend**, 5.5 g per bottle, to help maintain normal bowel function.
- Enriched with carotenoids reflecting general health recommendations for its antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children with a seafood allergy.
- Not suitable for children requiring a fibre free diet.
- Not for parenteral use.
Direction of Use
- Use at room temperature.
- Shake well before use.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Allergen and Cultural Information
- Contains milk, soy, fish oil.
- Low lactose.
- Does not contain ingredients that are forbidden in the kosher diet, however, the manufacturing processes have not been officially certified by the relevant religious bodies.
- Halal certified.
Quantity per Carton
12 bottles per carton
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.