Sudocrem Healing Cream has been parent's simple, effective ally for over 20 years to assist in the management of nappy rash. Sudocrem is a zinc-based emollient cream that soothes and protects skin. Sudocrem provides a barrier between the skin and substances known to cause irritation such as all forms of moisture but specifically urine and faeces which contain irritating chemicals.
Sudocrem is a 15.25% zinc oxide emollient cream that soothes and protects skin.
Suitable for use by infants, children and adults with incontinence
Will not clog pads and briefs
Can be removed with a moist wipe or flannel
Free from nuts, steroids, arachis oil and latex.
Who should use Sudocrem?
- Suitable For use by infants, children and adults with incontinence
- Apply transparently to allow healing to be observed
- Remember a small amount goes a long way
- Clean and pat dry the affected area
- Feather a small amount to the affected area leaving a translucent film on the skin
- Re-apply as often as required (always clean and dry area before re-application)
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use