A unique supplement containing a mix of soluble and insoluble dietary fibres in powder form.
- Unique MF6# blend of soluble and insoluble fibre: mimics fibre intake in a normal diet.1
- Ratio of soluble: insoluble (60:40): mixture of fibres have synergistic effect on supporting bowel health and improving tolerance.2-6
- Neutral taste: can be added to sweet and savoury foods/fluids and used in cooking and/or baking.
For the dietary management of:
- Constipation or irregular bowel function.
- Patients with increased fibre requirements.
- Patients with insufficient fibre intake.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not suitable for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for children under 1 years old.
- Not suitable for patients requiring a fibre free diet.
Direction for Use
- One level scoop (6.3g of powder) provides approximately 5g of fibre. Use only scoop provided in the packaging to ensure serving consistency.
- Mix 1 scoop with 20ml hot water, then stir into serving of food or drink. Alternatively, add 1 scoop directly to one
- portion of food.
- Prepare the food or drink per serving.
- Consume prepared food or drink within 2 hours. Discard any unfinished food or drink.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened use contents within 6 weeks.
- Replace lid firmly after use.
- Do not refrigerate.
Quantity per Carton
6 tins per carton
*NOTE: Nutricia products may be subject to lead times.
Please contact us to confirm availability.