PaediaSure Fibre contains a mix of fibre and FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides). Fibre and FOS have an important role in the diet by helping to support gastrointestinal function1-3.
PaediaSure Fibre provides 1.0kcal/ml and is available both as a 220ml oral nutritional supplement.
The milkshake style supplement is ready-to-drink and available in delicious vanilla. It is best served chilled.
PediaSure contains 28 essential vitamins and minerals2, including:
- Iron – a nutrient that’s important for normal brain development
- Calcium, Vitamin D and phosphorus, which are essential for healthy bones.
- PediaSure also delivers a balanced combination of carbohydrate 44% fat 44% and protein 12% designed especially for growing bodies2. *
- Food for Special Medical Purposes. Use only under medical supervision.
- Not for Parenteral use.
- Not for use in galactosemia.
Roberfroid M. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr 1993;33(2):103-148.
Elia M et al. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2008;27:120-145.
Bouhnik Y et al. Nutr J 2006;5:8: 1-6
Quantity per Carton
30 bottles per carton
*NOTE: Nutritional products may be subject to lead times.
Please contact us to confirm availability.