A nutritionally complete, high protein, fibre enriched, ready-to-use enteral tube feed.
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition
- 28kcal/ml: to prevent overfeeding calories.
- 63g protein (20%E) per 1000ml: for people with increased protein requirements e.g. due to metabolic stress.
- Whey-dominant P4 protein blend: in line with international recommendations on protein quality/amino acid profile and for gastro-intestinal tolerance benefits.
- 15g of MF6# fibre blend per 1000ml pack: to help maintain normal bowel function.
- For use in the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition with moderate stress.
- Conditions with increased protein requirements e.g. postoperative patients, burns, infections and pressure ulcers.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients requiring a fibre free diet.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
Direction for Use
- Use at room temperature.
- Shake well before use.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
8 packs per carton
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.