A nutritionally complete, high protein, fibre enriched, ready-to-use enteral tube feed.
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition
- 28kcal/ml: to prevent overfeeding calories.
- 63g protein (20%E) per 1000ml: for people with increased protein requirements e.g. due to metabolic stress.
- Whey-dominant P4 protein blend: in line with international recommendations on protein quality/amino acid profile and for gastro-intestinal tolerance benefits.
- 15g of MF6# fibre blend per 1000ml pack: to help maintain normal bowel function.
For use in the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition with moderate stress.
- Conditions with increased protein requirements e.g. postoperative patients, burns, infections and pressure ulcers.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients requiring a fibre free diet.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
Direction for Use
- Use at room temperature.
- Shake well before use.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
8 OpiTri per carton
*NOTE: Nutricia products may be subject to lead times.
Please contact us to confirm availability.