• Suitable as a sole source of nutrition
• 1.25kcal/ml: to prevent overfeeding calories.
• 63g protein (20%E) per 1000ml: for people with increased protein requirements e.g. due to metabolic stress.
• Whey-dominant P4 protein blend: in line with international recommendations on protein quality/ amino acid profile and for gastro-intestinal tolerance benefits.
• Fish oils: to provide Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
• Medium chain triglycerides (MCT): for easier fat digestion and absorption.
• Enriched with carotenoids: in line with general health recommendations for their antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.11
• 1000ml OpTri bottle: suitable for closed system or open systetem feeding via ISO compliant flip-top screw cap.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition with moderate metabolic stress.
- Conditions with increased protein requirements e.g. post-surgery, infections, cancer, trauma.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years of age.
- Use with caution in individuals with a seafood allergy.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
8 bottles per carton
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.