- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition
- 1.25kcal/ml: to prevent overfeeding calories.
- 63g protein (20%E) per 1000ml: for people with increased protein requirements e.g. due to metabolic stress.
- Whey-dominant P4 protein blend: in line with international recommendations on protein quality/ amino acid profile and for gastro-intestinal tolerance benefits.
- Fish oils: to provide Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
- Medium chain triglycerides (MCT): for easier fat digestion and absorption.
- Enriched with carotenoids: in line with general health recommendations for their antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.11
- 1000ml OpTri bottle: suitable for closed system or open systetem feeding via ISO compliant flip-top screw cap.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition with moderate metabolic stress.
- Conditions with increased protein requirements e.g. post-surgery, infections, cancer, trauma.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years of age.
- Use with caution in individuals with a seafood allergy.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
8 bottles per carton
*NOTE: Nutricia products may be subject to lead times.
Please contact us to confirm availability.