Nutrison Pack 1000ml | Carton of 8
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition^
- Whey-dominant P4 protein blend: in line with international recommendations on protein quality/ amino acid profile and for gastro-intestinal tolerance benefits.1-7
- Fibre free (<0.1g/100ml): for patients requiring residue-restricted diets.
- Fish oils: to provide Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
- Medium chain triglycerides (MCT): for easier fat digestion and absorption.8-9
- Enriched with carotenoids: in line with general health recommendations for their antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.10
- 1000ml ready-to-hang pack and 500ml plastic bottle formats: provides flexibility for different feeding methods e.g. closed-system pump delivery, syringe bolus.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients requiring a residue-restricted diet.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years of age.
- Use with caution in individuals with a seafood allergy.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
8 packs per carton
We Also Recommend