A nutritionally complete, low sodium, ready-to-use enteral tube feed.
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Low in sodium (25mg/100kcal): in line with maximum daily intake on a low sodium diet (<2300mg per day).
- Fibre free (<0.1g/100ml): for patients requiring residue-restricted diets.
- For use in the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Conditions requiring a sodium restricted diet e.g. hypernatremia, congestive heart failure, oedema, hypertension.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for patients with contraindications for sodium restriction e.g. uncomplicated renal disease, normal pregnancy ileostomised patients and severe hypothyroidism.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
Direction for Use
- Use at room temperature.
- Shake well before use.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
8 bottles per carton
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.