• Suitable as a sole source of nutrition
• 15g of MF6# fibre blend per 1000ml pack: to help maintain normal bowel function.
• Whey-dominant P4 protein blend: in line with international recommendations on protein quality/ amino acid profile and for gastro-intestinal tolerance benefits.
• Fish oils: to provide Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
• Medium chain triglycerides (MCT): for easier fat digestion and absorption.
• Enriched with carotenoids: in line with general health recommendations for their antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
• 1000ml ready-to-hang pack and 500ml plastic bottle formats: provides flexibility for different feeding methods e.g closed-system pump delivery, syringe bolus.
Indications For the dietary management of:
• Disease-related malnutrition.
• Patients with high energy and protein requirements. Important Notice
• Not for parenteral use.
• Not suitable for patients requiring a fibre free diet.
• Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
• Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
• Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
• Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years of age.
• Use with caution in individuals with a seafood allergy.
Directions for Use
• Shake well before use.
• Use at room temperature.
• Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
• Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional. Storage
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
• Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
12 bottles per carton