- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition
- 2kcal/ml: for patients with increased energy requirements and fluid/volume restrictions.
- Whey-dominant P4 protein blend: in line with international recommendations on protein quality/ amino acid profile and for gastro-intestinal tolerance benefits.
- Reduced mineral content: in line with recommendations for chronic renal disease.
- Enriched with carotenoids: reflecting general health recommendations for their antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
- Fish oils: to provide Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
- Fibre-free: for patients requiring residue-restricted diets.
- 500ml OpTri bottle: suitable for closed or open system feeding via ISO compliant flip-top screw cap.
- Flocare Two Pack Connector (69915) compatible: for connecting two packs (2x 500ml) for simultaneous delivery
For use in the dietary management of:
- Disease related malnutrition.
- Conditions requiring a fluid or volume restriction e.g. liver or renal disease, heart failure.
- Conditions requiring a select mineral restriction e.g. renal disease.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for use in patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years of age.
- Use with caution in individuals with a seafood allergy.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
12 bottles per carton
*NOTE: Nutricia products may be subject to lead times.
Please contact us to confirm availability.
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.