- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition^
- 85% short-chain peptides from hydrolysed whey protein and 15% from free amino acids: to optimise protein absorption in patients with impaired GI function.
- 49% of fat content from medium-chain triglycerides (MCT): to optimise fat absorption and digestion in patients with impaired lipid metabolism.
- Fibre-free: for patients requiring residue-restricted diets.
- Enriched with carotenoids: in line with general health recommendations for their antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
- 1000ml ready-to-hang pack and 500ml plastic bottle formats: provides flexibility for different feeding methods e.g. closed
For use in the dietary management of:
- Disease related malnutrition with severe impairment of digestion and/or absorption.
- Patients with a partially functional gastrointestinal tract or impaired gastrointestinal tolerance due to disease e.g. short bowel syndrome, intractable malabsorption, inflammatory bowel disease or bowel fistulae.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years of age.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
12 bottles per carton
*NOTE: Nutricia products may be subject to lead times.
Please contact us to confirm availability.
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.