A nutritionally complete, semi-elemental, short-chain peptide based, ready-to-use enteral tube feed.
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- 85% short-chain peptides from hydrolysed whey protein and 15% from free amino acids: to optimise protein absorption in patients with impaired GI function.
- 49% of fat content from medium-chain triglycerides (MCT): to optimise fat absorption and digestion in patients with impaired lipid metabolism.
- 1000ml ready-to-hang pack and 500ml plastic bottle formats: provides flexibility for different feeding methods e.g. closed-system pump delivery, syringe bolus
For use in the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition with severe impairment of digestion and/or absorption.
- Patients with a partially functional gastrointestinal tract or impaired gastrointestinal tolerance due to disease e.g. short bowel syndrome, intractable malabsorption, inflammatory bowel disease or bowel fistulae.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years of age.
- Direction for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
8 packs per carton
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.