- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition
- Low glycaemic index (GI = 37): to support glycaemic control.
- 100% of protein from soy: to support lowering levels of blood cholesterol levels to reduce risk of cardiovascular disease.
- 15g of MF6# fibre blend per 1000ml pack: to support healthy bowel function and delaying carbohydrate absorption to improve glycaemic control.
- Starch & fructose as the main sources of carbohydrate: to support glycaemic control.
- High proportion of Monounsaturated Fatty Acids (MUFAs): to support glycaemic control and achieve optimal plasma lipid levels.
- Enriched with carotenoids: in line with general health recommendations for their antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
- Elevated levels of vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium and chromium: to improve antioxidant status and carbohydrate metabolism.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with impaired glucose tolerance, including diabetes mellitus and/or hyperglycaemia.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years of age.
- Use with caution in individuals with a seafood allergy.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
8 packs per carton
*NOTE: Nutricia products may be subject to lead times.
Please contact us to confirm availability.
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.