Nutrison 800 Complete Multi Fibre 1000ml OpTri bottle | Carton of 8
• Suitable as a sole source of nutrition
• 0.83kcal/ml: for patients requiring lower energy diets.
• 55g protein (27%E) per 1000ml: to meet the protein requirements of patients with low energy requirements.
• 15g of MF6* fibre blend per 1000ml: to help maintain normal bowel function.
• Fish oils: providing Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
• Medium chain triglycerides (MCT): for easier fat digestion and absorption.
• Whey-dominant P4 protein blend: in line with international recommendations on protein quality/ amino acid profile and for gastro-intestinal tolerance benefits.
• Enriched with carotenoids: in line with general health recommendations for their antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function
• 1000ml OpTri bottle: suitable for closed or open system feeding via ISO compliant flip-top screw cap.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with reduced energy requirements (e.g. patients who are immobile and/or have a severe neurological disorder).
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years of age.
- Use with caution in individuals with a seafood allergy.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
8 bottles per carton
We Also Recommend