• Suitable as a sole source of nutrition
• 0.83kcal/ml: for patients requiring lower energy diets.
• 55g protein (27%E) per 1000ml: to meet the protein requirements of patients with low energy requirements.
• 15g of MF6* fibre blend per 1000ml: to help maintain normal bowel function.
• Fish oils: providing Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
• Medium chain triglycerides (MCT): for easier fat digestion and absorption.
• Whey-dominant P4 protein blend: in line with international recommendations on protein quality/ amino acid profile and for gastro-intestinal tolerance benefits.
• Enriched with carotenoids: in line with general health recommendations for their antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function
• 1000ml OpTri bottle: suitable for closed or open system feeding via ISO compliant flip-top screw cap.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with reduced energy requirements (e.g. patients who are immobile and/or have a severe neurological disorder).
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years of age.
- Use with caution in individuals with a seafood allergy.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
8 bottles per carton
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.