- Can be prepared to 1kcal/ml,1.5kcal/ml or 2kcal/ml feed, flexibility to prepare to various energy concentrations.
- 8g protein/200ml when made at standard dilution (1.5kcal/ml)
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition or as a supplement to the diet for children aged 1-12 years.
- Contains a higher percentage of fat, a lower percentage of protein and less iron compared to an adult supplement to cater specifically for the needs of children.
- Available in vanilla flavour.
- For the dietary management of:
- Disease related malnutrition in children.
- Patients with high energy and protein requirements.
- Growth failure.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
Directions of Use
- To prepare 100ml of feed at standard dilution (1.5kcal/ml) add 5 level scoops (30.4g) powder to 75ml water at 20 oC.
- Stir briskly until dissolved.
- Use prepared feed within 2 hours.
- Always discard unused portion.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
Quantity per Carton
12 cans per carton
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.