NutriniDrink Vanilla Powder 400g | Carton of 12
- Can be prepared to 1kcal/ml,1.5kcal/ml or 2kcal/ml feed, flexibility to prepare to various energy concentrations.
- 8g protein/200ml when made at standard dilution (1.5kcal/ml)
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition or as a supplement to the diet for children aged 1-12 years.
- Contains a higher percentage of fat, a lower percentage of protein and less iron compared to an adult supplement to cater specifically for the needs of children.
- Available in vanilla flavour.
- For the dietary management of:
- Disease related malnutrition in children.
- Patients with high energy and protein requirements.
- Growth failure.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
Directions of Use
- To prepare 100ml of feed at standard dilution (1.5kcal/ml) add 5 level scoops (30.4g) powder to 75ml water at 20 oC.
- Stir briskly until dissolved.
- Use prepared feed within 2 hours.
- Always discard unused portion.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
Quantity per Carton
12 cans per carton
We Also Recommend