- Whey protein enriched and dominant for improved tolerance and protein balance.
- Higher proportion of fat, lower protein and iron content compared to adult formulations to cater for the needs of young children.
- DHA* and EPA** enriched, blend of long chain fatty acids to support brain function and prevent deficiency
- Fibre enriched, MF6 fibre blend***, 4g per pack (500ml), to help maintain normal bowel function.
- Enriched with carotenoids reflecting general health recommendations for its antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children with a seafood allergy.
- Use with caution in children aged 7 years and over.
- Not suitable for children requiring a fibre free diet.
Direction of Use
- Use at room temperature.
- Shake well before use.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 12 hours.
Quantity per Carton
24 bottles per carton
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.