- 0g protein (11% E) per 100ml.
- Whey dominant for improved tolerance.1,2
- Higher proportion of fat, lower protein and iron content compared to adult formulations.
- DHA* dominant blend of long chain fatty acids to support brain function.3
- 7g Multi Fibre (MF6#) mix per 100ml.
- Low lactose (<0.25g/1000ml).
- Enriched with carotenoids reflecting general health recommendations for its antioxidant properties and positive health benefits.4
- # MF6 is a unique, patented blend of six soluble and insoluble fibres (soy, polysaccharide, cellulose, resistant starch, gum arabic, oligofructose and inulin) reflecting the proportions of the different fibre types in a healthy diet.
Contraindication for use
- Not suitable for patients with Galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 7 years and over.
- Use with caution in children with a seafood allergy.
- Not suitable for children requiring a fibre free diet.
- Not for parenteral use.
Direction of Use
- Use at room temperature.
- Shake well before use.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Aseptically handled pack has a hanging time of maximum 24 hours once opened.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Allergen and Cultural Information
- Contains milk, soy, fish oil.
- Low lactose.
- Does not contain ingredients that are forbidden in the kosher diet, however the manufacturing processes have not been officially certified by the relevant religious bodies.
Quantity per Carton
12 bottles per carton
*NOTE: Nutricia products may be subject to lead times.
Please contact us to confirm availability.
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.