- Whey protein enriched and dominant for improved tolerance and protein balance.
- Higher proportion of fat, lower protein and iron content compared to adult formulations to cater for the needs of young children.
- DHA* dominant blend of long chain fatty acids to support brain function and prevent deficiency.
- Enriched with carotenoids reflecting general health recommendations for its antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
- Fibre free.
- * Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)** Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Contraindication for use
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 7 years and over.
- Use with caution in children with a seafood allergy.
- Not for parenteral use.
Directions of Use
- Use at room temperature.
- Shake well before use.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Allergen and Cultural Information
- Contains milk, soy, fish oil.
- Low lactose.
- Does not contain ingredients that are forbidden in the kosher diet, however, the manufacturing processes have not been officially certified by the relevant religious bodies.
- Halal certified.
Quantity per Carton
12 packs per carton
*NOTE: Nutricia products may be subject to lead times.
Please contact us to confirm availability.