A food for special medical purposes that nutritionally supports memory function during the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Clinically Proven: Nutritionally supports memory function in early Alzheimer’s.
- Research: Backed by 20 years of pre-clinical and clinical research.
- Well tolerated: Alone or in combination with Alzheimer’s disease medication.
For the dietary management of Alzheimer’s disease. To be used as a supplement to the normal dietary intake.
Vanilla (24x125ml bottles), Strawberry (24x125ml bottles), Cappuccino (24x125ml bottles).
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for intravenous use.
- Not suitable for patients with allergies to fish oil, milk or soy
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Souvenaid does contain carbohydrate and as with other foods containing carbohydrate, it is advisable for people with diabetes to monitor their blood glucose levels as per normal.
Direction for Use
- Souvenaid is designed to be taken as one bottle (125ml) once a day, in addition to the normal dietary intake.
- The length of use of Souvenaid by an individual should be determined by their healthcare professional.
- Shake well before use.
- Ready to drink and best served chilled.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
24 bottles per carton
*NOTE: Nutricia products may be subject to lead times.
Please contact us to confirm availability.
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.