A food for special medical purposes that nutritionally supports memory function during the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Clinically Proven: Nutritionally supports memory function in early Alzheimer’s.
- Research: Backed by 20 years of pre-clinical and clinical research.
- Well tolerated: Alone or in combination with Alzheimer’s disease medication.
For the dietary management of Alzheimer’s disease. To be used as a supplement to the normal dietary intake.
Vanilla (24x125ml bottles), Strawberry (24x125ml bottles), Cappuccino (24x125ml bottles).
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for intravenous use.
- Not suitable for patients with allergies to fish oil, milk or soy
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Souvenaid does contain carbohydrate and as with other foods containing carbohydrate, it is advisable for people with diabetes to monitor their blood glucose levels as per normal.
Direction for Use
- Souvenaid is designed to be taken as one bottle (125ml) once a day, in addition to the normal dietary intake.
- The length of use of Souvenaid by an individual should be determined by their healthcare professional.
- Shake well before use.
- Ready to drink and best served chilled.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
24 bottles per carton
*NOTE: Nutricia products may be subject to lead times.
Please contact us to confirm availability.