A powdered, high energy nutritional supplement suitable for Cystic Fibrosis patients.
- High fat content (43%E) to meet increased fat requirements.
- Enriched with minerals to supplement increased losses.
- Fibre free (<0.5g/100g).
- Convenient single serve sachets for quick and easy preparation.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with high energy requirements.
- Patients with malabsorption states or other conditions requiring fortification with a fat/carbohydrate supplement e.g. cystic fibrosis.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not suitable for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for tube feeding.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
Direction for Use
- One sachet of 85g powder should be dissolved in 240ml whole milk.
- Prepare the drink per serving.
- Consume prepared drink within 2 hours. Discard any unfinished drink.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Keep tightly sealed and store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened a sachet of Scandishake should be stored in a cool, dry place and used within 2-3 days.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Discard unused contents after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
6 x 85g sachet per packet
8 packets per carton
48 sachet per carton
*NOTE: Nutricia products may be subject to lead times.
Please contact us to confirm availability.