*NOTE: Nutricia products may be subject to lead times.
Please contact us to confirm availability.
A high protein supplement for the dietary management of patients with hypoproteinaemia.
- 2g protein, 9kcal and 34mg of calcium per scoop (2.5g).
- Neutral flavour to enable mixing into food or fluids and cooking without significantly altering flavour or texture.
- Low mineral content.
- Fibre free.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with high protein requirements.
- Patients with hypoproteinaemia.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
Direction for Use
- One level scoop (2.5g powder) provides approximately 2.2g of protein. Use only scoop provided in the packaging to ensure serving consistency.
- Mix the required amount of Protifar with sufficient cold liquid to form a smooth paste. Stir into the food/drink.
- Prepare the food or drink per serving.
- Consume prepared food or drink within 2 hours. Discard any unfinished food or drink.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, use contents within one month.
- Replace lid firmly after use.
- Do not refrigerate.
Quantity per Carton
24 tins per carton
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.