A food and fluid thickener with amylase resistant features for the dietary management of dysphagia.
- Amylase resistant formulation ensures food/drink maintains consistency after contact with saliva for a safer swallow.
- Mixes in both hot and cold foods and fluids.
- Thickened food or fluid can be heated, cooled or frozen whilst maintaining its consistency.
- Can be added to Nutricia’s liquid supplements to reach the required level of thickness.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with swallowing difficulties (dysphagia).
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- Only suitable as a food and fluid thickener.
Direction for Use
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Add the prescribed amount of Nutilis to liquid or pureed meals.
- Use a fork, whisk or shaker to mix vigorously for approximately 20-30 seconds until all the powder is dissolved.
- Stir gently for 1-2 minutes.
- Leave to stand 5 minutes to achieve the desired consistency.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, reseal packaging, store in a cool dry place (not a refrigerator) and use within two months.
- Use only the scoop provided in the packaging.
- Discard unused contents after 8 weeks.
Quantity per Carton
6 tins per carton
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.