Aptamil Feed Thickener is a premium specialty thickening agent. It may be mixed with breast milk, standard infant formulas or some specialty infant formulas, to help manage regurgitation issues. In all cases, it should only be used under medical supervision. It can be used safely and effectively to thicken infant feeds but should never be used as a sole source of nutrition.
- For enteral use only, not for parenteral use.
- If using as a tube feed, hang time should not exceed 4 hours.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition or as a supplement to the diet for children over 1 year of age.
- Do not boil formula and do not use a microwave oven to prepare or warm formula.
- This product is not an infant formula, breast milk substitute or complete food
- Failure to follow directions can be harmful for your baby
- Designed for use only under medical supervision
- Not suitable for use with premature infants
- 380g tin format
A premium feed thickener to support infants with regurgitation.
Quantity per Carton
12 cans per carton