Flocare® Infinity™ II Pump
Portable enteral feeding pump, based on the rotary peristaltic principle. This pump offers maximal flexibility.
- Continuous feeding: flow rates 1-400ml in 1ml increments.
- Automatic priming.
- Automatic free flow protection to prevent free-flow of feed and associated complications.
- Continuous dual memory for easy programming.
- 24 hour battery capacity (at 125ml/hr).
- LCD screen with large self-explanatory display.
- Extensive alarm options (including air and occlusion alarms, end of dose and battery capacity).
- Compatible with Flocare® InfinityTM feeding sets.
- Access to Back Menu for Healthcare Professionals with:
– lockable feeding options;
– alarm on/off options;
– sound options and LCD light on/off option
Directions for Use
• Service check is required at least every 2 years.
• See Nutricia’s ‘A step-by-step guide to setting up Nutricia’s ready to hang system’ for detailed directions for use. Storage
• Store in a clean, dry environment.
• Protect from dust, rain and direct sunlight.
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.