A ready-to-use, energy dense, shot-style oral nutritional supplement. A protein-free, long chain triglyceride fat emulsion.
- 5kcal/ml, 135kcal per 30ml shot.
- Designed to be used in medication pass nutritional supplement program (3 x 30ml shots).
- Mixes into food or fluids to increase energy density.
- Protein and fibre free.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with higher energy requirements, such as patients with HIV, cystic fibrosis or COPD.
- Patients with renal disease.
- Patients requiring a fluid restriction.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Flavoured Calogen (strawberry) is not suitable for infants and children under 3 years of age. Product may need diluting in patients under 5 years of age.
- Neutral Calogen may require dilution for use in patients under 5 years of age.
Direction for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Suggested intake: 3 x 30ml Calogen per day, decanted during medicine rounds.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Not suitable for freezing.
- Once opened, close the bottle and store in a refrigerator for max 14 days.
- Discard unused contents after 14 days.
Quantity per Carton
12 bottles per carton
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.