A ready-to-use, energy dense, shot-style oral nutritional supplement. A long chain triglyceride fat emulsion enriched with protein, vitamins and minerals.
- 4kcal/ml, 160kcal per 40ml shot.
- 6g protein per 3 x 40ml daily suggested intake.
- Designed to be used in medication pass nutritional supplement program (3 x 40ml shots).
- Can be mixed into a variety of food and drinks.
- Added protein, vitamins (B12, C and D), minerals(iron and zinc) and trace elements.
- For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with high energy requirements.
- Patients on a fluid restricted diet.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for infants and children under 3 years of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 3-6 years of age.
Direction for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Best served chilled.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Use measuring cup (50ml) provided on top of bottle to aid dosing.
- Suggested intake: 3 x 40ml shots or 120ml per day in divided doses, unless otherwise specified by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Not suitable for freezing.
- Once opened, close the bottle and store in a refrigerator for max 48 hours.
- Always replace the container lid after use.
- Wash the cup thoroughly after use.
Quantity per Carton
24 bottles per carton
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.