- Nutritionally complete, suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Contains 35% medium chain triglycerides (MCT).
- Milk and soy protein free.
- Unflavoured – great tasting amino acid formula*.
For the dietary management of children over 1 year of age with cows’ milk allergy, multiple food protein allergy, eosinophilic oesophagitis and other indications where an amino acid-based formula is recommended.
- For enteral use only, not for parenteral use.
- If using as a tube feed, hang time should not exceed 4 hours.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition or as a supplement to the diet for children over 1 year of age.
- Do not boil formula and do not use a microwave oven to prepare or warm formula.
Direction of Use
- The quantity of feed should be determined by a clinician or dietitian only and is dependent on the age, body weight and medical condition of the patient.
- Follow the preparation instructions as stated on the can.
- Neocate® Junior is best served chilled.
- Once reconstituted, refrigerate and consume within 24 hours. Shake or stir immediately before use.
- One level scoop provides 7.3g powder.
Standard concentration: (1kcal/ml, 21.1%w/v): Add 1 level scoop (7.3g powder) of Neocate Junior to 30ml of warm or cool water to yield a final volume of 35ml.
Lower concentration: (0.69kcal/ml, 14.5%w/v): Add 2 scoops (14.6g powder) of Neocate Junior to 90ml of warm or cool water to yield a final volume of 100ml.
Higher concentration: (1.26kcal/ml, 26.5%w/v): Add 4 scoops (26.5g powder w/v): Add 4 scoops (29.2g powder) of Neocate Junior to 90ml of warm or cool water to yield a final volume of 110ml.
- Store unopened cans in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, reseal can and store in a cool, dry place (not a refrigerator) and use within 4 weeks.
Quantity per Carton
6 cans per carton
*NOTE: Nutricia products may be subject to lead times.
Please contact us to confirm availability.