Milton Anti-bacterial Tablets is a hospital grade disinfectant for baby & home.
• Expertly developed to sterilise in 15 minutes all baby items using cold water
• Hospital grade disinfectant
• The Milton cold water method of sterilising has been used by mums and midwives for over 70 years
• Kill 99.9% of germs
• Ideal for use at home, travel and overnight stays
• No need to boil or rinse and no residual taste remains
• Solution works for 24 hours
• Use to sterilise all breastfeeding equipment and baby feeding accessories: breast pump parts, baby bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys, plastic cutlery, weaning bowls
• Only 2 tablets required to make 4L of antibacterial solution
• 30 Tablets per pack
Milton 30 Anti-bacterial Tablets is a hospital grade disinfectant for baby & home.- Ideal for travel.
- Effective in 15 minutes.
- Stay sterile for 24 hours.
- No need to rinse.
During your baby's first 12 months, their immune system is still developing so they need extra protection from germs.
What should I sterilise?
Bottles, teats, soothers, plastic feeding spoons, weaning bowls, teething rings, toys, breastfeeding equipment such as breastpump parts and milk storage containers.
Suitable For: Sterilisation
Active Ingredients: 500mg Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate. Available Chlorine 32% w/w per tablet.
Contains: Sodium Bicarbonate
Quantity per pack
30 tablets per pack
Quantity per carton
72 packs (of 30) per carton