Milton Anti-bacterial Tablets is a hospital grade disinfectant for baby & home.
• Expertly developed to sterilise in 15 minutes all baby items using cold water
• Hospital grade disinfectant
• The Milton cold water method of sterilising has been used by mums and midwives for over 70 years
• Kill 99.9% of germs
• Ideal for use at home, travel and overnight stays
• No need to boil or rinse and no residual taste remains
• Solution works for 24 hours
• Use to sterilise all breastfeeding equipment and baby feeding accessories: breast pump parts, baby bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys, plastic cutlery, weaning bowls
• Only 2 tablets required to make 4L of antibacterial solution
• 30 Tablets per pack
Milton 30 Anti-bacterial Tablets is a hospital grade disinfectant for baby & home.- Ideal for travel.
- Effective in 15 minutes.
- Stay sterile for 24 hours.
- No need to rinse.
During your baby's first 12 months, their immune system is still developing so they need extra protection from germs.
What should I sterilise?
Bottles, teats, soothers, plastic feeding spoons, weaning bowls, teething rings, toys, breastfeeding equipment such as breastpump parts and milk storage containers.
Suitable For: Sterilisation
Active Ingredients: 500mg Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate. Available Chlorine 32% w/w per tablet.
Contains: Sodium Bicarbonate
Quantity per pack
30 tablets per pack
Quantity per carton
72 packs (of 30) per carton
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.