Waterproof lined swim containment brief to ensure a safe, secure leak and worry-free swim.
Guaranteed peace of mind as our incontinence swimmers are 100% waterproof as well as being machine washable and reusable.
Designed for incontinence whilst swimming.
Waterproof: Yes, full-waterproof internal catcher
Recommended use: Light urinary incontinence, faecal incontinence
Recommended use: Swimming, Playing, Hydrotherapy
Washables Care Instructions
We recommend that any new products are washed at least once prior to first-use. The product’s performance (rate of absorbency) will increase with washing up to the first 5 washes and then their performance will stay at this level until wash 250 - at least!
For all products:
- Turn them inside out and wash your products inside out
- Rinse the soiled garments if required
- Wash in a diluted sanitising solution - such as a normal laundry detergent - in the washing machine below 70°C (cold or lukewarm water is best). Don't over-do it - less is best!
- Rinse well
- Spin Dry
- If required, tumble dry below 70°C
- Alternatively, hang dry on a clothes line
DO NOT IRON
DO NOT HAND WASH
DO NOT WRING-OUT
Don't worry! Our products are odour neutralising. However, if you're experiencing some smells we recommend using baking soda along with vinegar to absorb and neutralise any smells or odours:
Wash the products in a washing machine set on cold or lukewarm water. Specifically for washing to remove any smells;
Do not add laundry detergent for this washing.
Do not use hot water if trying to remove specific smells or odours.
Comfy and true to size. Our previous pair have been outgrown but the colours are still vibrant despite being regularly in a chlorine pool. Very happy with product.