A nutritionally complete, high energy, ready-to-use feed for infants 0 – 18 months (or up to 9kg).
- Not suitable for patients with Galactosaemia.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Infatrini must be used under medical supervision, after full consideration of all feeding options, including breastfeeding.
- Always ensure you follow preparation instructions exactly as incorrect preparation can make your baby ill.
- 1kcal/ml, 3.25g protein per 125ml bottle (10%E) shown to promote catch up growth.1
- Whey dominant formulation to maximise tolerance.
- Contains a mixture of prebiotic fibres (GOS/FOS)*to support gut health.
- Now with optimal 1:1 LCP#ratio² to support healthy eye and brain development.
- Optimal osmolality for better tolerance (360mOsmol/kg H2O).
- Now with increased calcium & vitamin D to support bone health.
- Now with increased nucleotide content(4.3mg/100ml).
- Convenient 125ml bottle that can be given orally by teat or used as a tube feed (compatible with Flocare® Universal Feeding Sets).
Direction of Use
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Wash your hands. Use clean or sterilised utensils.
- Can be used at room temperature or warmed by placing bottle in warm water (do not microwave).
- Shake well and always check temperature before use.
- Once opened, close the bottle and store in refrigerator immediately and use within 12 hours.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Allergen and Cultural Information
- Contains milk, soy, fish oil.
- Not low in lactose.
- Does not contain ingredients that are forbidden in the kosher diet, however, the manufacturing processes have not been officially certified by the relevant religious bodies.
Quantity per Carton
24 units per carton
*NOTE: Nutricia products may be subject to lead times.
Please contact us to confirm availability.
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.