The Advance Plus Pocket™ touch free intermittent catheter allows for secure and discreet catheterisation with a full-length catheter. The catheter is easy to carry and store, making catheterisation more convenient.
- Compact packaging helps make the catheter easier to store and carry. The catheter is a full-size catheter
- Protective tip helps shield the sterile catheter from bacteria located within the initial 15 mm of the distal urethra
- Integrated 1500-ml collection bag with large handle helps with handling the catheter while helping to shield the catheter from potential contamination
- User-regulated gel reservoir allows for control of the catheter lubrication without additional supplies
- Smooth eyelets help provide trouble-free insertion
- Ring cap helps keep protective tip clean and protected until use
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Phthalates-free PVC material
Nelaton / Straight Tip
40cm / 16"