A ready-to-drink, high energy, high protein, nutritionally complete oral nutritional supplement.
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Suitable for oral or enteral use: can be consumed orally or delivered via an enteral feeding tube. Can be used to supplement intake or as a sole source of nutrition.
- 400kcal/bottle (2.0kcal/ml): energy dense to increase energy intake and improve body weight.
- 20g protein/bottle (20% energy): high protein to meet increased protein requirements and limit muscle mass loss.
- 10µg vitamin D/bottle: elevated levels of vitamin D in line with dietary intake recommendations to address vitamin D deficiency in vulnerable patient groups e.g. older and/or hospitalised and institutionalised adults.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with high energy and protein requirements.
- Patients requiring a residue restricted diet.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants and children under 3 years of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 3-6 years of age.
Directions for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Best served chilled.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
24 bottles per carton
*NOTE: Nutricia products may be subject to lead times.
Please contact us to confirm availability.
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.