- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition or as a nutritional supplement in children aged 1-12 years.
- A higher percentage of fat, a lower percentage of protein and less fibre and iron compared to an adult supplement to cater specifically for the needs of children.
- Fibre enriched, MF6 fibre blend*, 3.0 g per bottle, to help maintain normal bowel function.
- Added carotenoids reflecting general health recommendations for their antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
- Available in 4 flavours.
- User friendly, easy to hold plastic bottles.
- Convenient resealable cap enables mess-free pouring.
*MF6 is a unique, patented blend of six soluble and insoluble fibres (soy polysaccharide, cellulose, resistant starch, gum arabic, oligofructose and inulin) reflecting the proportions of the different fibre types in a healthy diet.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease related malnutrition in children.
- Patients with high energy and protein requirements.
- Growth failure.
- Constipation or diarrhoea.
Contraindication for use
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Not suitable for patients requiring a fibre free diet.
Direction for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Best served chilled.
- Due to fibre content, avoid high intake (>4 bottles/day) in children under 2 years.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Allergen and Cultural Information
- Contains milk, soy.
- No fish oil.
- Low in lactose.
- Does not contain ingredients that are forbidden in the kosher diet, however, the manufacturing processes have not been officially certified by the relevant religious bodies.
- Halal certified.
Quantity per Carton
24 bottles per carton
*NOTE: Nutricia products may be subject to lead times.
Please contact us to confirm availability.
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.