Discreet, Convenient and Hygienic.
✓ The compact catheter
✓ Coated with medical-grade silicone oil
✓ Ready-to-use and no dripping liquid, regardless of your patients’ dexterity level
CompactCath is a revolutionary pre-lubricated, non-touch intermittent urinary catheter for users looking for a compact, discreet, and easy to use solution that fits seamlessly in their lives.
CompactCath LITE is the only 40cm catheter that fits in the palm of your hand.
It offers the same compact size along with a protective sleeve that enables a 100% touch-free insertion. It is extremely easy to use and like CompactCath Classic, is lubricated with silicone oil that has proven antimicrobial qualities.
CompactCath products are the first in the industry to come pre-lubricated with silicone oil. Silicone Oil is known to have antimicrobial qualities.
The CompactCath Advantage
CompactCath is designed for your patients’ everyday needs. CompactCath offers easy, discreet, and 100% ready-to-use catheterization at your patients’ fingertips – providing maximum privacy, hygiene, and ease of use.
- Ready to use out of the package
- Extremely easy to use
- Pre-lubricated with silicone oil that is known to have antimicrobial qualities
- Protective sleeve allowing 100% touch-free insertion
- The smallest full length catheter: 40cm in a tiny pocket-size packaging
- Available in size 12FR,14FR and 16FR
- Available in Straight and Coude tips
- External Diameter: 0.45cm Length: 40cm
- Case Diameter: 5.8cm, Height: 0.86cm
30 pieces per carton