Discreet, Convenient and Hygienic.
✓ Non-touch Insertion
✓ Coated with Medical-grade Silicone Oil
✓ Ready-to-use and No Dripping Liquid
CompactCath is a revolutionary pre-lubricated, non-touch intermittent urinary catheter for users looking for a compact, discreet, and easy to use solution that fits seamlessly in their lives.
CompactCath is the only intermittent catheter with a drainage control mechanism, allowing your patients’ to control the drainage timing and flow.
The CompactCath Advantage
CompactCath is designed for your patients’ everyday needs. CompactCath offers easy, discreet, and 100% ready-to-use catheterization at your patients’ fingertips – providing maximum privacy, hygiene, and ease of use.
- Hygienic, non-touch insertion
- Compact, true pocket-size
- Pre-lubricated with antimicrobial silicone oil
- Fire-polished eyelets
- Drainage control
- 100% DEHP, BPA, and Latex Free
- Straight tip available in sizes 12FR, and 14FR
- Coudé tip available in 14FR
- External diameter: 0.4cm length: 40cm
30 pieces per carton