Set of long catheter and bag for intermittent self catheterization
Actreen® Hi-Lite Set with a straight Nelaton tip is a single-use, ready to use set for intermittent catheterization. The set includes a long catheter and urine collecting bag with anti-reflux valve, both sealed together.
- 37 cm long sterile catheter with straight Nelaton tip
- Ready-to-use pre-lubricated catheter with hydrophilic gel (no need to add water)
- The Actreen® Hi-Lite Set hydrophilic lubricant is proven to keep the catheter fully lubricated from the initial opening up to 60 minutes.*)
- Non traumatic catheter eyes for smooth insertion
- Available in CH10 - CH18
- Different opening options including an improved no touch system for further safety. Also for patients with reduced dexterity
- New material, TPO (Thermoplastic PolyOlefin = PVC-free)
- Bag with anti-reflux valve and 1L urine capacity
- Easy to empty bag
- The set is foldable for further discretion (except CH18)
- A pocket sized pouch is included in each box to carry patient's daily catheter requirements.
- Packaging: made of recyclable materials (when incinerated, polyethylene plastic material turns into water vapor and carbon dioxide)
Intermittent urinary catheterization.
Quantity per carton
30 per carton
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.