Set of long catheter with slightly curved tip and bag for male intermittent self catheterization
Actreen® Hi-Lite Set with a slightly curved Tiemann tip is a single-use, ready-to-use set for intermittent catheterization adapted for men preferring a curved Tiemann tip. The set includes a long catheter and urine collection bag with an anti-reflux valve, both sealed together.
- 37 cm long sterile catheter with Tiemann tip
- Ready-to-use pre-lubricated catheter with hydrophilic gel (no need to add water)
- The Actreen® Hi-Lite Set hydrophilic lubricant is proven to keep the catheter fully lubricated from the initial opening up to 60 minutes.*)
- Non traumatic catheter eyes for smooth insertion
- Available in CH10 - CH18
- Different opening options including an improved no touch system for further safety. Also for patients with reduced dexterity
- New material, TPO (Thermoplastic PolyOlefin = PVC-free)
- Bag with anti-reflux valve and urine capacity of 1L
- Easy bag emptying
- The set is foldable for further discretion (except CH18)
- Pocket sized pouches are included in each box. Therefore patients can carry their daily catheter requirements.
- Packaging: made of recyclable materials (when incinerated, polyethylene plastic material turns into water vapor and carbon dioxide)
Quantity per carton
30 per carton