Catheter with a slightly curved tip for male intermittent self catheterization.
Actreen® Hi-Lite Cath with Tieman tip is a single-use, ready-to-use catheter for intermittent catheterization adapted for men preferring a curved Tiemann tip.
- 37 cm long sterile catheter (connector length not included) with Tiemann tip
- Ready-to-use pre-lubricated catheter with hydrophilic gel (no need to add water)
- Non traumatic catheter eyes for smooth insertion
- Available in CH08 - CH18
- Universal connector: fits all types of urine bags
- Different opening options including an improved no touch system for further safety. Also for patients with reduced dexterity
- New material, TPO (Thermoplastic PolyOlefin = PVC-free)
- The catheter is foldable for more discretion (except CH18)
- A pocket sized pouchincluded in each box. Therefore patients can carry their daily catheter requirements.
- Packaging: made of recyclable materials (when incinerated, polyethylene plastic material turns into water vapor and carbon dioxide)
Quantity per carton
30 per carton