Catheter for female and pediatric intermittent self catheterization
Actreen® Hi-Lite Cath Nelaton 20 cm is a single-use, ready-to-use catheter for intermittent catheterization adapted for women and children (CH06 - CH10).
- 16 cm long sterile catheter (connector length not including) with Nelaton tip
- Ready-to-use pre-lubricated catheter with hydrophilic gel (no need to add water)
- Non traumatic eyes for smooth insertion
- Available in CH06 - CH14
- Universal connector: Fits all types of urine bags
- Different opening options including an improved no touch system for further safety. Also for patients with reduced dexterity
- New material, TPO (Thermoplastic PolyOlefin = PVC-free)
- Pocket sized pouches are included in each box. Therefore patients can carry their daily catheter requirements
- Packaging: made of recyclable materials (when incinerated, polyethylene plastic material turns into water vapor and carbon dioxide)
Intermittent female urinary catheterization.
Quantity per carton
30 per carton
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.