Catheter for female and pediatric intermittent self catheterization.
Actreen® Hi-Lite Cath Nelaton 20 cm is a single-use, ready-to-use catheter for intermittent catheterization adapted for women and children (CH06 - CH10).
- 16 cm long sterile catheter (connector length not including) with Nelaton tip
- Ready-to-use pre-lubricated catheter with hydrophilic gel (no need to add water)
- Non traumatic eyes for smooth insertion
- Available in CH06 - CH14
- Universal connector: Fits all types of urine bags
- Different opening options including an improved no touch system for further safety. Also for patients with reduced dexterity
- New material, TPO (Thermoplastic PolyOlefin = PVC-free)
- Pocket sized pouches are included in each box. Therefore patients can carry their daily catheter requirements
- Packaging: made of recyclable materials (when incinerated, polyethylene plastic material turns into water vapor and carbon dioxide)
Intermittent female urinary catheterization
Quantity per carton
30 per carton