A unique supplement containing a mix of soluble and insoluble dietary fibres in powder form.
- Unique MF6# blend of soluble and insoluble fibre: mimics fibre intake in a normal diet.1
- Ratio of soluble: insoluble (60:40): mixture of fibres have synergistic effect on supporting bowel health and improving tolerance.2-6
- Neutral taste: can be added to sweet and savoury foods/fluids and used in cooking and/or baking.
For the dietary management of:
- Constipation or irregular bowel function.
- Patients with increased fibre requirements.
- Patients with insufficient fibre intake.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not suitable for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for children under 1 years old.
- Not suitable for patients requiring a fibre free diet.
Direction for Use
- One level scoop (6.3g of powder) provides approximately 5g of fibre. Use only scoop provided in the packaging to ensure serving consistency.
- Mix 1 scoop with 20ml hot water, then stir into serving of food or drink. Alternatively, add 1 scoop directly to one
- portion of food.
- Prepare the food or drink per serving.
- Consume prepared food or drink within 2 hours. Discard any unfinished food or drink.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened use contents within 6 weeks.
- Replace lid firmly after use.
- Do not refrigerate.
Quantity per Carton
6 tins per carton
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.