Waterproof Doona/Quilt Insert
Washing instructions: Wipe down with a damp cloth (ONLY)
Who is this product for?Our reusable waterproof quilt is the perfect way to keep warm – and dry – overnight, no matter the season or time of year:
- For warmer months or summer we recommend the use of one 150gsm quilt only
- For colder climates or during winter we recommend combining two quilts for 300gsm warmth
Our waterproof quilt can be used with any waterproof quilt cover or standard quilt cover. The product is designed for use by anyone of any age with every bed size covered; Single, Double, Queen, and King.
Where would someone use this product?
The waterproof quilt is perfect for bedtime or to keep warm around the house, such as the lounge or wherever you’re most comfortable – not just on the bed!
Further, the waterproof quilt is designed to be used in conjunction with our waterproof quilt cover (for added protection, as well as to keep the quilt protected from any stains) or with a regular quilt cover (non-waterproof).
Our waterproof quilt is an amazing product; it’s not only 100% waterproof and easy to use – it’s also easy to clean! When necessary, simply wipe down the waterproof quilt with a damp cloth to remove any moisture transfer or stains
Other products would you recommendations
The waterproof quilt is designed to be used in conjunction with our waterproof quilt cover (for added protection, as well as to keep the quilt protected from any stains!) or with a regular quilt cover (non-waterproof).
The waterproof quilt is a great addition to our full-waterproof bed linen range:
- Waterproof Quilt Protector
- Waterproof Fitted Sheet
- Waterproof Pillow Protector
- Waterproof Boomerang Pillow Protector
- Waterproof Mattress Protector Anti Allergen Zip-Lock
- Waterproof Top Sheet
- Waterproof and Absorbent Bed Pads
Proudly Australian Made
We recommend that any new products are washed at least once prior to first-use. The product’s performance (rate of absorbency) will increase with washing up to the first 5 washes and then their performance will stay at this level until wash 250 - at least!
For all products:
- Turn them inside out and wash your products inside out
- Rinse the soiled garments if required
- Wash in a diluted sanitising solution - such as a normal laundry detergent - in the washing machine below 70°C (cold or lukewarm water is best). Don't over-do it - less is best!
- Rinse well
- Spin Dry
- If required, tumble dry below 70°C
- Alternatively, hang dry on a clothes line
DO NOT IRON
DO NOT HAND WASH
DO NOT WRING-OUT
Don't worry! Our products are odour neutralising. However, if you're experiencing some smells we recommend using baking soda along with vinegar to absorb and neutralise any smells or odours:
Wash the products in a washing machine set on cold or lukewarm water. Specifically for washing to remove any smells;
Do not add laundry detergent for this washing.
Do not use hot water if trying to remove specific smells or odours.
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.