KN95 Face Mask | Single
The KN95 Mask is a standard for respiratory equipment that filters 95% of particulates greater than 0.3 microns. KN95 masks are a PPE. They offer significant protection over standard surgical blue 3 ply masks and are approved by the CDC as acceptable replacements if N95 masks are unavailable.
Filtering Performance: equal to 95% @ 0.3 Micron or greater
- KN95 protective face masks are almost identical in performance to the N95 masks
- Soft and comfortable to wear
- 5 layered filter protection
- Elastic Ear Loops to keep the face mask secured
- 3 dimensional structure for optimal fit
- Ideal to filter 95% dust, germs, smoke pollution and airborne particles.
- KN95 face mask specifies that respirators filter performance is ≥ 95%.
- Features a nose bridge strip for snug fit.
We Also Recommend