Nutricia Protifar 225g | Carton of 24
A high protein supplement for the dietary management of patients with hypoproteinaemia.
- 2g protein, 9kcal and 34mg of calcium per scoop (2.5g).
- Neutral flavour to enable mixing into food or fluids and cooking without significantly altering flavour or texture.
- Low mineral content.
- Fibre free.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with high protein requirements.
- Patients with hypoproteinaemia.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
Direction for Use
- One level scoop (2.5g powder) provides approximately 2.2g of protein. Use only scoop provided in the packaging to ensure serving consistency.
- Mix the required amount of Protifar with sufficient cold liquid to form a smooth paste. Stir into the food/drink.
- Prepare the food or drink per serving.
- Consume prepared food or drink within 2 hours. Discard any unfinished food or drink.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, use contents within one month.
- Replace lid firmly after use.
- Do not refrigerate.
Quantity per Carton
24 tins per carton
We Also Recommend