A ready-to-drink, high protein nutritional supplement shake enriched with nutrients essential for wound healing including arginine, vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium and zinc.
- High in calories (248kcal), with 17.6g protein and 28 vitamins and minerals.
- Enriched with arginine, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin E and selenium which play an important role in wound healing (pressure injury).
- Can help you meet your daily nutritional needs when your usual diet is not enough.
- High in calories to help maintain your body weight when you are unwell or recovering from illness.
- Good source of protein to support maintenance of muscle mass.
- Available in a delicious vanilla flavour.
For use in the dietary management of
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- People with pressure injuries.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for people with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for people with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 6 years.
Directions of use
- Shake well before use.
- Best served chilled.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Quantity per Carton
24 bottles per carton
Pay Securely Via Credit Card, PayPal, AfterPay or even using your NDIS Funding
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.